Hotels near Praha Smichov Train Station
Book a hotel close to Praha Smichov Railway Station
- Search hotels near Prague Smichov Station now
- Search all Prague hotels (you can filter or sort the hotels by various criteria, such as room rate, review rating, stars, or distance from Smichov Train Station)
Prague Smichov Train Station (Smichovske Nadrazi)
Smichov Railway Station (Praha-Smichov or Smichovske Nadrazi) is one of the largest train stations in Prague. It mainly serves regional and long disance rail traffic to destinations located to the south-west of Prague, including the Czech city of Plzen and many German cities. Smichov Station is situated in Nadrazni Street (a street parallel to Strakonicka Street) in Prague district of Smichov. The train station has access to trams and metro (line B); the metro station’s name is Smichovske Nadrazi.
Hotels near Prague Smichov Train Station
Most hotels around Smichov Railway Station are located in the streets to the north, most of them actually closer to the next metro station in city centre direction, Andel Station, and Na Knizeci Bus Station. The best streets where to look for accommodation include Nadrazni, Svornosti, Radlicka, and Vltavska Street. Most hotels near Smichov Station and Andel are 3 star or 4 star hotels.
This part of Prague is a good alternative to the traditional hotel districts in the city centre (Old Town or Wenceslas Square) – it has good nightlife, shops, and excellent restaurants, mostly targeted rather on locals than tourists, and hotel and restaurant prices are often lower. At the same time, the tourist areas are within 5-10 minutes by metro or tram from Smichov.
Popular hotel areas near Smichov Train Station
Other hotel locations with fast and frequent public transport access to both Smichov Train Station and the inner city are:
- Karlovo Namesti – 2 metro stops from Smichovske Nadrazi, 1 stop from Andel; a large square and tram hub; to many people, Karlovo Namesti is where the real city centre begins from this direction
- Narodni Trida – 3 metro stops from Smichov Station; at the border or Prague Old Town and close to National Theatre
- Mustek Station – 4 metro stops from Smichovske Nadrazi; at the bottom of Wenceslas Square and close to Old Town Square; Mustek is the “centre of Prague city centre” to many people
- Lesser Quarter (Mala Strana) – a historical district just under Prague Castle, very romantic and peaceful place to stay with many great hotels (many, though not all of them are quite expensive); Lesser Quarter is about 10 minutes by tram from Smichov Train Station
Prague Smichov Station hotel booking
Topics: Prague Hotels, Cisarska Louka, Krizova Street, Mrazovka Tunnel, Nadrazni Street, Prague Andel Station, Prague Smichov district, Praha-Smichov Train Station, Smichovske Nadrazi, Strakonicka Road