Hotels near Kobylisy Metro Station in Prague
Prague Kobylisy Station and Kobylisy district
Kobylisy Station is the first metro C stop after crossing the Vltava River on the way from Holesovice and Prague city centre. Kobylisy Metro Station, located between Klapkova Street and Kobyliske Namesti (Kobylisy Square), serves a large residential district named also Kobylisy. This part of Prague, with many forests and green areas, is situated on a hill, offering beautiful views of Prague Castle and the city centre.
Hotels close to Kobylisy Metro Station
Although Kobylisy and the neighbouring Troja district have several tourist attractions (Prague Zoo, Botanical Gardens, or Troja Castle), the concentration of hotels is significantly lower compared to Prague city centre. Most of the hotels are located very close to Kobylisy Metro Station.
Hotels in Prague city centre with direct metro connection to Kobylisy
Far more hotels can be found in Prague city centre. The good hotel locations which also have fast direct access to Kobylisy (metro line C) are:
- Florenc Station: Prague Central Bus Station; many budget hotels, but also several 5 star hotels (3 stops from Kobylisy Station)
- Hlavni Nadrazi: Prague Main Train Station, 5 minutes walk from Prague Old Town (4 stops)
- Muzeum Station: The upper end of Wenceslas Square (5 stops)
- I. P. Pavlova Station: Vinohrady district, lots of tram lines (6 stops)
Booking Prague Kobylisy Station hotels
Due to the limited accommodation capacity in Kobylisy, it is highly recommended to book in advance, as the hotels are often sold out. Most Prague hotels offer free booking cancellation or changes (except the last 1-3 days before arrival in some hotels – always check the individual hotel’s policy).
- Search hotels close to Kobylisy Station now
- Search hotels in all parts of Prague (various sorting and filtering criteria available)
Topics: Prague Hotels, Botanical gardens, Hotels on Prague metro line C, Klapkova Street, Kobyliske Namesti, Kobylisy Station, Metro station hotels, Prague Holesovice district, Prague Troja, Prague Zoo, Troja Castle