Hotels near Hlavni Nadrazi Metro Station in Prague
Find a hotel near Hlavni Nadrazi Station now:
You can sort or filter the hotels by various criteria, such as room rate, stars, review rating, or distance from Hlavni Nadrazi.
Hlavni Nadrazi metro station and Prague Main Train Station
Hlavni Nadrazi is the Czech translation of Main Train Station. Hlavni Nadrazi metro station on line C is located under the main terminal building of Prague’s main railway station. Its location is ideal for exploring the city centre: just 5-10 minutes walk to most of the important places in Prague, including Wenceslas Square, National Museum, Namesti Republiky, and Prague Old Town. You can easily reach the more distant places by metro or tram.
Hotels near Hlavni Nadrazi in Prague
There are many good hotels and accommodation options near Hlavni Nadrazi, particularly in the area between Hlavni Nadrazi and National Museum (towards Wenceslas Square). Even more hotels can be found near Namesti Republiky and in Prague Old Town, within easy walking distance from Hlavni Nadrazi Station.
Hotels close to other metro stations near Hlavni Nadrazi
Virtually all other metro stations near Hlavni Nadrazi have more than enough accommodation facilities to choose from. The most popular hotel locations are:
- Florenc Station (1 metro stop from Hlavni Nadrazi) – Prague Central Bus Station
- Muzeum Station (1 stop) – under the building of National Museum at the upper end of Wenceslas Square
- I. P. Pavlova Station (2 stops) – many 3 star and 4 star hotels in the streets east of the station in Vinohrady district
- Namesti Republiky Station (2 stops, transfer at Florenc Station – but it is actually very fast to walk from Hlavni Nadrazi to Namesti Republiky)
- Mustek Station (2 stops, transfer at Muzeum Station) – the bottom end of Wenceslas Square and the border of Prague Old Town
Booking Prague Hlavni Nadrazi Station hotels
Many hotels near Hlavni Nadrazi metro station and Prague city centre are often fully booked. It is highly recommended to book accommodation in advance, especially when you are not flexible with dates of travel.
Topics: Prague Hotels, Hlavni Nadrazi, Hotels on Prague metro line C, Jindrisska Street, Metro station hotels, Namesti Republiky, Opletalova Street, Prague Main Train Station, Prague metro, Prague train stations