Hotels near Skalka Metro Station in Prague
Prague Skalka Metro Station
Skalka is the former terminus and today (after the opening of Depo Hostivar Station) the penultimate station on metro line A in the district of Strasnice in the eastern part of Prague. The station is situated at Na Padesatem Street and it is a large local bus hub. Tram stop is located at the nearby Prubezna Street. Other major streets close to Skalka Station include Uvalska Street and Krenicka Street.
Hotels close to Skalka Station
There is a very limited number of hotels near Skalka Station, because this location is away from the city centre and the popular tourist areas. You can find a few hotels (3 star or 4 star) in the streets Kralovicka and Mukarovska, just a few minutes walk from Skalka Station. For more hotels, you will have to take a bus or taxi from Skalka, or look near one of the other stations on metro line A.
- Search hotels near Prague Skalka Station now (you can sort or filter the hotels by various criteria, such as price, star count, guest review rating, or distance from Skalka Station)
Other hotel locations on metro line A near Skalka
The station closest to Skalka with solid selection of hotels is Flora Station, situated at Vinohradska Street between Vinohrady and Olsany districts, 3 stops (5 minutes by metro) from Skalka. There is a big shopping centre at Flora and tram connections to various parts of Prague.
The widest choices of hotels are naturally available near the metro stations in the inner city. These stations are still within reasonable distance (10-15 minutes) from Skalka, thanks to the direct metro connection:
- Namesti Miru (5 stops from Skalka): a busy square and tram junction in Vinohrady district; there are many hotels (mostly 3 star or 4 star hotels) in the streets close to Namesti Miru, which, unlike the square itself, are very quiet
- Muzeum Station (6 stops): one of the biggest metro stations in Prague, interchange of lines A and C, located next to the National Museum at the top end of Wenceslas Square
- Mustek Station (7 stops): interchange station of lines A and B, located between Wenceslas Square, Na Prikope Street, and Prague Old Town, with many hotels in all directions
- Staromestska Station (Old Town Station, 8 stops from Skalka): the metro station next to Prague Old Town Square, in the area with the best atmosphere of historical Prague, though sometimes a bit too touristy
Booking Prague Skalka Station hotels
Book your hotel early, especially when you want to come in the peak summer season, around Christmas, New Year, or other holidays.
Topics: Prague Hotels, Depo Hostivar Station, Hotels on Prague metro line A, Metro station hotels, Muzeum Station, Na Padesatem Street, Prague Hostivar district, Prague Strasnice district, Prubezna Street, Skalka Station, Uvalska Street